“Flowers for Flower Growers”is a motivational and empowerment class offered to the administrative staff and workers of each Flowers For Kids sponsoring grower. The one hour class informs the participants of their importance within the floriculture industry and the significance of their work and their contribution to the social and economic development of their country or state.
We emphasize the following topics:
- The process of transporting the flowers: from the harvest at the farm to the dining room table of the consumer in the USA.
- The importance of the “Cold Chain” to ensure that flowers arrive in the freshest state.
- The benefits of the flower industry to the economy of its host country or state.
- The benefits to local families and communities brought about by the flower industry and its farms.
- 300,000 floriculture jobs in South America that create 600,000 jobs in the USA